It's no secret that I LOVE to travel, but I also love my skin and hair to look as great as it does in the comfort of my home. Sometimes that's hard to do when you’re constantly on the go. There are so many other factors, like different water quality, humidity, etc. that come into play when seeing all the beautiful world has to offer us! Along my wonderful journey I have found products that work great for me and keep my skin and hair in the best shape! Checkout my 10 fav beauty products that fill my toiletry bag to save so much time when packing and getting ready in small hotel bathrooms!
First thing to start packing when heading on a trip is the luggage and toiletry bags. I got this bag last year on Amazon. Great find to be able to separate your items by (makeup, cleaning, and hair) Also has a hanger that is perfect for the limited counter space you have in hotel bathrooms! Hang it up and its out of the way for your whole stay!
1. I always have to pack a great face wash! My skin is normally oily and acne prone, but on vacation I feel like everyone’s can be! This face wash will help remove impurities and oils, which can be in overdrive when on vacation! Not to mention extra pollutants that can be in the air if you are traveling to a big city!
2. Another great skincare item I like to take with me is Dr. Jart+ water fuse hydro sleep mask. Although your skin can get oily from the constant movement and all day fun you are having, sometimes it can be dry. That will depend on where you are heading, but I always pack this just incase! This mask is super easy, you wear while you are sleeping so it wont take away from any of your traveling fun!
3. This next item is probably already in your everyday essentials and probably goes without saying. However I must add! I use these makeup removed towelettes everyday. They help to pre-remove my makeup before washing. I don't recommend using just these or just a facewash when taking off your makeup. I use these, and two face washes to help remove makeup! Makeup brands make that stuff to last, and that LAST thing you want to be doing is sleeping with makeup you thought you removed
4. Speaking of sleep.. I cannot do without my sleep gummies! These babies come in handy when getting on a long plane ride and trying to adjust to time change!
5. What good are sleep gummies without a sleep mask! Slip Eye mask is my favorite! Helps keep all your skin products on your face instead of absorbing into the fabric. Also helps to reduce friction and static on your hair! Silk pillows are also the best for your hair!
6. Now that your skin is prepped and sleep is covered let us talk hair! My favorite shampoo and conditioner duo to take on vacation is Nourish by Biolage. My hair always seems to be more dry when I leave home so I try to over compensate and beat the problem with my haircare routine on the road! This R.A.W. duo always works amazing for my trips!
7. Cant pack a bag without toothpaste! And my favorite is Marvis!
8. Last things I pack in my bag are my go to quick beauty products! Last thing I want to be on vacation is high maintenance… (okay ANY MORE high maintenance then I normally am! lol) So I use a tinted moisturizer over a foundation. For one I want extra sunscreen coverage without that heavy coverage that may sweat off depending on what the day might bring! Laura Mercier has the absolute best tinted moisturizer!! BEST!
9. After I have applied my tinted moisturizer and let it sink into my skin I use this MAC contour kit. Super easy to pack and all in one container. I can use this to fill in my brows, as eyeshadow, contour, and blush! Although at home I have many different items I use, on vacation you want to bring as little as possible and something you can use for everything
10. Lastly.. I add on my favorite Sugar Rose by fresh to help keep my lips hydrated while on the go. It has the best tint to it! I will sometimes apply this at night as well if my lips are more chapped then usual
I hope this rundown of my must pack beauty essentials will help on your next travel adventure! Feel free to click on each photo to better help you shop!